Active Pass is a premium digital membership offered by Pocket Outdoor Media, owners of: Yoga Journal, SKI, Climbing, BACKPACKER, Warren Miller Entertainment, Oxygen, IDEA Health and Fitness Association, Clean Eating, Vegetarian Times, Better Nutrition, NatuRx, Muscle & Performance, Nastar, Fly Fishing Film Tour, National Park Trips, SNEWS, FinisherPix, Women’s Running, PodiumRunner, Triathlete, VeloNews, Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, Paleo, Trail Runner, Rock & Ice, VeloPress, and now Beta MTB. As an Active Pass member, you aren’t just helping build a stronger magazine, you’re also funding the creation of extra special content for all Active Pass members to enjoy.
We're constantly adding perks to the Active Pass membership, and we currently offer:
- An annual subscription to the Pocket Outdoor Media magazine of your choice, delivered to your door: Women's Running, Yoga Journal, Clean Eating, SKI Magazine, OXYGEN, BACKPACKER, Triathlete, or VeloNews (this perk is available only to residents of the United States.)
- Two VeloPress books (this perk is available only to residents of the United States.)
- Training plans + more than 1,000 workouts
- Ad-free experience on all our websites
- Industry discounts
- Online Courses
- Roll Massif event registration
- A personalized machine-learning-assisted newsfeed
- Members-only newsletter
- Expert training and recovery advice
If you have questions about your Clean Eating subscription/membership, see this article!